Inquisitive kids will be a natural at this activity, where they get to put their family (that’s you!) in the questioning seat! It’s a sure way to build on their social and communication skills and learn something new about you, in the process.
1 parent favourited this activity!
Make this activity more fun by encouraging your kids to pretend to be a red carpet reporter!
About the activity
Decide who’s first in the questioning seat and encourage your kids to ask them questions! Need some inspiration? Try starting with the questions below and see where the conversation takes you!
1. Did you have any pets growing up?
2. Do you prefer winter or summer? Why?
3. What’s your favourite meal?
4. Have you ever lived in another country? Would you like to? Where?
5. What’s your favourite song?
6. Have you ever broken a bone?
7. What was the last film you watched?
8. If you could go back in time and meet someone from history, who would it be?
Now encourage kids to think of their own questions –– they don’t have to be sensible! How about asking what animal they’re most like, or the one food they would eat every day for the rest of their life? Have fun with it!