Making slime is a fantastic science experiment for kids – and there are lots of different kinds of slime you can create at home! Fluffy slime is squidgy, stretchy, light and airy, providing a super-fun sensory experience for youngsters to enjoy.
2 parents favourited this activity!
To make your slime sparkle, add some eco-friendly glitter!
- Mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- 250ml PVA glue
- 250ml Shaving cream
- 2tsp Saline/Contact lenses solution
- 1tsp Baking soda
- Food colouring – optional
About the activity
- 1) Pour 250ml (one cup) of PVA glue into a mixing bowl. Then add the baking soda and stir in with a spoon.
- 2) Add the shaving cream and combine the mixture until it becomes thick and gloopy.
- 3) Next, pour in the saline solution and continue to stir. If you wish to make coloured slime, add a few drops of food colouring. Be careful not to stain your clothes!
- 4) Finally, knead the mixture with your hands until your fluffy slime has formed! If you find your slime is a bit sticky, add a a dew more drops of saline solution and continue to knead.
And there you have it…let the fluffy slime fun begin! Remember to store your slime in an air-tight container to keep it fresh!