There are several great slime recipes that require PVA glue – but that’s not to say it’s an essential ingredient for this super-fun science experiment! Discover how to make slime without glue…all you need is a few simple household ingredients.
24 parents favourited this activity!
You can have fun with your slime over and over again – just store it in an airtight container!
- Body wash
- Corn starch
- Food colouring – optional
About the activity
- 1) First, pour/squeeze some body wash into the bowl. The amount depends on how much slime you wish to make, but we suggest three tablespoons.
- 2) Next, add two tablespoons of corn starch and mix together. If you wish to make coloured slime, add a small amount of food colouring to your mixture. Be careful not to stain your clothes!
- 3) When your slime mixture thickens, knead it with your hands. Your mixture should start to turn doughy, but if not, add more corn starch and continue kneading.
- 4) To make your slime stretchy, add a little bit of water. Once you’ve got the desired consistency, let the super squishy fun begin!