This activity is all about critical thinking! Kids will learn to hone their decision-making skills as they face quirky scenarios, use reasoning to make decisions and give reasons to back up their choices. The best part? The scenarios can be as silly as you like!
13 parents favourited this activity!
Make this activity into a game by seeing whose scenarios get the most giggles!
About the activity
This activity is all about taking it in turns to ask and answer silly questions! For each question, kids must choose their preferred scenario and explain why they made that choice. Why not start with our examples below and then try making up some of your own?
- Would you rather eat your favourite hot dish cold, or your favourite cold dish hot?
- Would you rather be smelly or not be able to smell at all?
- Would you rather have to wear shoes that are too big or wear shoes that are too small?
- Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
- Would you rather have six fingers on each hand or six toes on each foot
- Would you rather have the tongue of a snake or the tongue of a cat?
- Would you rather fly like a bird or breathe underwater like a fish?
- Would you rather have a jacket that makes you invisible or a watch that pauses time?
- Would you rather be able to communicate solely by whispering or solely by shouting?
- Would you rather be able to control water or fire?