Follow our simple instructions to make clear slime! This easy science experiment is a great way to show kids how fun and fascinating science can be. It proves popular with all ages, too!
1 parent favourited this activity!
The great thing about clear slime? You can see right through it! Take pictures of different things in your slime - such as small toy figures, shells, marbles and coins!
- Mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- 250ml clear craft glue
- 250ml warm water
- 1 tablespoon saline/contact lens solution
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- Food colouring – optional
About the activity
- 1) Pour the water into the mixing bowl and add the baking soda. Stir well with a spoon until the baking soda has completely dissolved.
- 2) Then, pour the glue into the bowl and mix the ingredients together – ensure they’re mixed well!
- 3) Add the saline solution and continue stirring the mixture. If you wish to make coloured clear slime, add a few drops of food colouring. Be careful not to stain your clothes!
- 4) Once your mixture starts to thicken, knead it with your hands until your clear slime has formed!
And there you have it! Sink your hands into heaps of gooey, gloopy, stretchy fun!